Charleston / Columbia Invoice Factoring
Many Charleston and Columbia businesses need invoice factoring to improve cash flow. Bank financing isn't always the answer, especially when immediate cash is required. Working with a South Carolina factoring company can solve your cash flow needs. Factoring companies purchase your invoices, send you funds within 24 to 48 hours, and then collect the receivables from your customers. Invoice factoring provides flexible, easy, and timely cash flow.
Advantages of invoice factoring include
- Business Focus. Factoring companies collect and manage your receivables. You spend more time on strategy, marketing, and business development.
- Easy Approval. Banks require excellent credit and solid financials. Invoice factoring relies on your customers' credit.
- Faster Growth. Because you don't wait for your invoices to pay, you can start the next project as soon as you sell your invoices. This enables faster growth.
- Cost Savings. Although invoice factoring companies will charge a fee for their services, you'll save money on personnel when it comes to collecting and accounting for receivables.
South Carolina receivables factoring companies offer competitive prices and excellent service for all types of industries:
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Government contractors
- Trucking and freight
- Construction contractors
- Medical and healthcare companies
When searching for a factoring partner, look at the terms and conditions of the factoring company before signing an agreement. FactoringClub is your best resource to find the right factoring company.
Is Quick & Easy
Find a South Carolina
Accounts Receivable Financing
Guide to Factoring Receivables
Discover why invoice factoring can be better than bank financing, learn the receivables factoring process and factoring rate structures, know what to expect when applying for factoring services and much more.